Get Your Degree In
Craft captivating content, connect with the world.
Unleash your storytelling power, master emerging media technologies, and become a leader in the ever-evolving communications landscape.
Whether you dream of captivating audiences as a journalist or becoming a viral content creator, our Bachelor of Media Communications Degree empowers you to make your mark. Dive into the heart of the industry with courses like: Journalism Across Digital Platforms, Digital Video and Audio Production, Digital Photography and Photo Editing, Social Media Strategy and Management, Media Entrepreneurship, Advanced Audio and Podcasting and more!
The Student Experience
The best part? You can do it all from the comfort of your home! Our 100% online degree offers flexibility while connecting you with a creative network and industry experts. You’ll learn from the pros and collaborate with diverse classmates from all walks of life—all within our secure online learning platform. Progress thrives on different perspectives, and here, you’ll find a vibrant community that fuels your growth.
Your Media Communications TechKit®
Your Media Communcations Techkit®
Turn your media dreams into reality, anytime, anywhere. The Student TechKit® we provide you with, equips you with the essential hardware and software you need to hone your storytelling skills and create captivating content.
- Apple MacBook Pro 32GB 1TB SSD M2: Experience seamless performance, stunning visuals, and ample storage capacity for demanding projects.
- Sony ZV-E10 Camera: Capture high-quality video footage with amazing clarity, perfect for storytelling and vlogging.
- Fovitec 19″ LED Ring Light: Achieve professional-looking lighting for your videos and photos.
- Audio-Technica Microphone & Extension Cable: Capture high-quality audio for clear and crisp sound recording.
- Sony Monitor Headphones: Immerse yourself in your work and monitor audio with precision.
- iPad WiFi 64GB Space Gray + AC & Accessories: Take notes, storyboard ideas, and stay organized on the go with a rugged case, stylus, and mount.
- Essential Cables & Hub: Connect your equipment seamlessly and adapt to different workflow scenarios.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Access industry-standard applications for video editing, graphic design, photography, and animation. Create stunning visuals and impactful media content.
- MS Office: Master essential productivity tools like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, ensuring clear communication and effective project management.
- Logic Pro (ecode): Craft professional audio productions with industry-renowned music creation software (optional).
*The specific types of equipment and their details included in our TechKits may change without prior notice. To ensure you receive the most accurate information about the current TechKit specifications, please confirm the details with your Admissions Representative.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
We understand that higher education is an investment, and we’re committed to helping you navigate your options. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify, and can include federal and private student loans, military benefits, grants and scholarships. Our dedicated Financial Aid team can help guide you through the process.
Wondering where a degree from The Los Angeles Film School can take you?
At The Los Angeles Film School, our committed Career Development team doesn’t just guide you, they champion you. From resume writing and interview prep to internships and industry connections, we’re with you every step of the way, helping you navigate the exciting and challenging path to success.
Did you know? Oscar®-winning sound designer Phillip Bladh started his journey right here. Join our legacy of alumni who have worked on Oscar®-winning films, GRAMMY®-nominated albums, and multi-platinum records.
Ready to take that first step? Fill out the form and discover more about our career support, the incredible success stories of our alumni, and how your journey in the entertainment industry starts right here.
Classes Start Soon. Fill out the form to begin your journey!
By submitting this form, you give The Los Angeles Film School and its partner schools (Full Sail University and RMCAD) your consent to contact you via phone, email and/or text using automated technology at the information above, including your wireless number, if provided, regarding educational services. Please note that you are not required to provide this consent to receive educational services.